Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hello My Name is Kisha and I'm a Blogger.....

Ok so where do I start....I guess just at the beginning. I like many others, find myself with an ample amount of time on my hands during the day...time in which I often spend surfing the internet catching up on theatest newsworthy ( and not so newsworthy events). I'm even guilty of being a frequent Facebook visitor as well. But lately, I have been drawn more and more to blogs. I have read all kinds of blogs; single parent, nautral hair care, dating, celebrity, fitness, etc. So I figured that I would jump on the blogging bandwagon and start my own.

Now I know that it would probably be better if I came up with some "grand" purpose for my blog, but really there isn't one, other than just to talk about random events, thoughts, etc.

So with that being said, I hope that all who come to read my blogs will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment